Bailey-John has standardised point-to-point rates that provide flat rate pricing for travel to and from most major cities and airports. If Chaffeur rates for travel between locations
in which a point-to-point rate is not economical, a Chauffeur hourly rate can be discussed prior to booking. Customers are billed from the time the vehicle leaves our office until
the time it returns back to the same departure point. This can be dicussed on an individual basis.
• All Reservations that are billed on an hourly basis, will be billed a minimum of thirty minutes travel time each way plus the time the passenger is in the vehicle. Fractions of an
hour are rounded to next half-hour increment
• For all point-to-point reservations, wait time will be charged per five (5) minute increment once the grace period has elapsed. Grace period is defined as five (5) minutes beyond
the scheduled pick up time
• Bailey-John is flexible in monitoring delays to commercial flights, therefore, wait time will not neccessarily be charged for any passenger arriving on a commercial airline, if the
delay is out of their control. Bailey-John Chauffeur does not monitor private flights, therefore, wait time will be charged as incurred for any passenger arriving on a private plane
that is delayed by more than 5 minutes
• Bailey-John does not monitor train schedules, therefore, wait time will be charged as incurred for any passenger arriving by train that is delayed by more than 5 minutes.
• Please add fuel surcharge to your base rate. These rates will be discussed prior to order in accordance with current fuel prices.
• Cancellation and No Show Fees are applicable and will be discussed prior to booking
• Cancellation of vehicles within 24 hours of scheduled pick-up will result in a full charge equal to the base fare price.
A ‘no show’ fee equal to the base fare price of the trip plus applicable wait time fee will be charged when the passenger fails to arrive at the designated location. To avoid a ‘no
show’ fee call 01293 537291 if you cannot locate your vehicle.
Any Cancellation of cars must be made within 3 (three) hours of scheduled pick up.